Comment on page
Project owners can enable the affiliate program before/after creating the presale pool. The affiliate program cannot be disabled after you enable it. Only the project owner himself can set rewards for the affiliate program (the maximum is 10% of the hard cap). Users participating in the affiliate program can claim rewards after the presale is finalized.
- Affiliate Reward Pool = Total Presale Raised * % Referral
Total rewards will be shared for users who brought buy volume to the presale pool. The more buy volume you bring to the presale pool, the higher reward you will get.
For example, if you set the affiliate pool is 5%, the presale raised 1000 ARB. Affiliate Reward Pool = 1000 ARB x 5% = 50 ARB. If there are 3 users participating in the affiliate program:
- A refers a user to buy 100 ARB
- B refers a user to buy 60 ARB
- C refers a user to buy 40 ARB
So the total ARB referred is A + B + C = 200 ARB.
- User A will receive 50% of the affiliate reward pool = 25 ARB
- User B will receive 30% of the affiliate reward pool = 15 ARB
- User C will receive 20% of the affiliate reward pool = 10 ARB
You can enable the affiliate program when creating the presale pool. Or in the owner zone of the presale pool.
You can get your own affiliate link in the affiliate program section of the presale pool. You must log in to your MetaMask wallet to see your affiliate link.
You can claim your affiliate reward in the affiliate section of the presale pool.