Comment on page
Create a Launchpad
Tutorial on Youtube: HERE
On the homepage of BlueSale, choose “Create" then “Create Launchpads” button
If you already have a token, copy and paste the contract address on the blank. If not, choose to create a new token. Tutorial on how to create a standard token HERE
Then press the “Next” button.
- 2.Select a fee option
- 3.Select a listing option
- 4.After selecting, click on the “Approve” button
- 5.MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction and show the fee you must pay. If you agree, click the “Confirm” button to finish the process.
- 6.Click on the “Next" button to move to the next step.
After verifying your token, you need to fill in the Launchpad information. Here are some notes for you:
- 1.You must input positive numbers.
- 2.The presale rate means how many tokens users will receive during the presale stage, or you can call it the presale price (1 ARB = x tokens).
- 3.Whitelist: Choose "enable" if you have a whitelist of presale contributors or disable if you want to remove the whitelist. You can enable or disable the whitelist anytime.
- 4.The soft cap (the minimum fund you want to raise) must be above or equal to 50% of the hard cap.
- 5.A hard cap is the maximum amount you want to raise.
- 6.Min-Max Buy is the minimum/maximum fund that one user can buy.
- 7.Refund types: you can refund or burn the rest.
- 8.Vesting Contributors:
- Cliff vesting (Minute): Time from listing to claiming at TGE
- Lock After Cliff Vesting (Minutes): Time from first claiming to the second claiming time
- Using Vesting Contributors: Find more HERE (thêm link phần vesting contributors)
- 9.Select time: Start time must be before the end time.
- 10.Router: Choose which DEX you want to list on.
- 11.The listing rate is the initial rate of the liquidity pool (1 ARB = x tokens). This rate must be lower than the presale rate to allow a higher listing price on DEX.
- 12.Team lock: Click team lock to lock your token team on BlueSale. Find more details HERE (Thêm link phần team vesting)
There are some notes for this step:
- 1.Launchpad’s Name: name of your presale/project
- 2.Launchpad's Info: Some short intro about your presale
- 3.Upload a banner: This field is required and can not be blank. You need to upload the banner of your presale with the size required.
- 4.Logo and website are required fields that cannot be blank. You can’t complete this step without those.
- 5.Click “Next” after completing the input of all information.
This is the final step. You can review all the information you have filled in one last time before publishing. Click “Public” after you have made sure everything is perfect, or you can choose “Previous” to get back to the previous step to make any changes.
After clicking "Public", your wallet will ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee you must pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process.