Comment on page
Get Started on Arbitrum
Even though you can use other wallets, Metamask is the one we recommend. Throughout this guide, we will assume that you are using the Metamask wallet since it is the one most people use, but the process of setting up a wallet should be very similar regardless of the wallet you choose.
The easiest way to add Arbitrum to your wallet is through Chainlist. You can add Arbitrum to your wallet using the steps below without typing anything manually.
- 3.Locate Arbitrum One and click ‘Add to metamask’
- 4.Upon notification from your wallet click ‘Approve’
- 5.In the following popup click ‘Switch network’
- 6.You can now use the Arbitrum network.
For Arbitrum tokens to appear on the wallet UI, they must be manually added. Although they won't display natively, unimported tokens will still reach your wallet.
- 1.The project's official website will provide you with the contract address. Additionally, you can find popular token contracts addresses, such as USDC, USDT, wBTC and etc., on https://arbiscan.io/
(Fraudsters create fake contracts that you should always be aware of, always verify the address and source of the contract)
- Once you obtain the token address, tap on [Import tokens]
2. Once you paste in the token's contract address, MetaMask should fill out the remaining details for you. Manually add them if they aren't already there.
When you are finished, tap [Add Custom Token].
3. The token balance you added will now appear in your wallet.